Click for Larger Image
Click for Larger Image
||2 In Stock
Ships Today if ordered by 4pm EST
Novus Acrylic Fine Scratch Remover #2 (8 oz. Bottle)
Scratched Plastic and Glass Repair, Repair Scratched CDs, DVDs, Sony
PSPs, Nintendo DS, Treos, Cellphones and iPods Screens: Novus Plastic Polishes
Repair damaged CD's, DVD's, iPods, Cellphone screens, Sony PSPs, Nintendo DS and
Gameboy screens, and any other plastic or glass surfaces that have been
scratched with the Novus Plastic Polishes system.
Removes fine scratches, haziness and abrasions from most plastics. With repeated
use, NOVUS No. 2 restores faded and discolored plastics.
- Observe condition of the surface to be treated. The deeper the
scratches, the greater the pressure required to remove them. If
the surface is dirty, clean with NOVUS No.1 before applying
NOVUS No. 2.
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a
firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches.
Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- When the worst scratches have been polished out, reapply NOVUS No.2
uniformly in a circular motion to the entire surface using
short, circular strokes and light pressure. Allow to dry to a
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze
using firm, short strokes. This procedure is imperative in
achieving the best results.
- For heavy scratches, multiple applications of NOVUS No. 2 or application
of NOVUS No. 3 may be required.
- Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
For additional information visit Novus,
Novus #1 • gently cleans all plastics without scratching. Leaves a
lustrous shine that resists fogging, repels dust, and eliminates static.
Novus #2 • removes fine scratches, haziness, and abrasions from most
plastics. Use repeatedly and restore faded and discolored plastics.
Novus #3 • removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic
surfaces. Contains abrasives, not for use on eyeglasses, polycarbonate, or
coated plastics. Final finishing requires Novus 2.
Hint: Never clean plastic with paper towels — they will scratch!
- Removes the damage instead of filling it in
- Buffs out quickly
- After restoring, seals with a coat of polish